Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Anti-ageing guitar -- La chitarra anti-invecchiamento


I think my guitar has magical powers, it spares me all that pedagogical crap, it's a fast-pass to my kids. I can wake up my girl singing Justin Bieber's Love Yourself and there you have it: the refresh button of our relationship. I have the music on whenever I can, it's my fuel. 

When Bruno Mars' Unorthodox Jukebox came out, I was in the hospital for surgery. Still groggy from aesthetics I grabbed my earbuds and pressed play and WHOA! The infusion in my arm started bubbling from all the energy I suddenly had in me. 
My  son, he likes alternative stuff, tonight I was playing Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots, which is a true masterpiece. Unimpressed with my awesomely hip musical taste, he said: that's the kind of music people who have no friends listen to.

------------------------------------

Penso proprio che la mia chitarra abbia dei superpoteri. Mi risparmia tutte quelle stronzate pedagogiche su come parlare ai ragazzi, è un passe-partout. Posso svegliare mia figlia al mattino cantandole Love Yourself di Justin Bieber ed ecco fatto: come schiacciare il bottone "refresh" della nostra relazione. Ho sempre la musica accesa, è il mio carburante. 

Quando è uscito Unorthodox Jukebox di Bruno Mars, ero in ospedale per un'operazione. Ancora stonata di anestesia ho ravanato nella mia borsa in cerca delle cuffiette, schiacciato Play e BOOM! La flebo nel mio braccio ha cominciato a fare retromarcia, dall'energia che avevo in corpo! 
A mio figlio piace la musica alternativa, stasera stavo suonando Stressed Out dei Twenty One Pilots, un vero capolavoro. Invece di sbalordirsi di fronte ai miei gusti musicali, ha detto: è la musica che ascoltano quelli che non hanno amici. 

(pic by me, all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment