Friday, December 6, 2019

Merry Kiss-my-ass


At H&M they sell Xmas sweaters. I like Xmas sweaters, they are kitsch and remind me of Colin Firth in Bridget Jones' Diary, which is one of my favourite movies. So I picked up one, and my eyes almost fell out of my head. 

On closer inspection they are not Christmas sweaters at all. 

The words are misspelled, they read: MERRY KISSMAS. 


KISSMAS

This is the preposterous sorry-ass crap by which we need to pretend that the celebration of the birth of Christ is not about Christ at all because in the victim olympics there is always someone who gets offended. 


At anything. 

This goes in the same preposterous sorry-ass basket of Obama and Clinton's reaction to the mass shooting of 300 Christians in Sri Lanka in April this year. They called them Easter Worshippers. You can't say the C word. God forbid (oops). 

But the preposterous sorry-ass Oscar goes to Canada's prime minister Justin Trudeau, who is so preposterous that has turned being preposterous into an art form. 
When asked a question that contained the word mankind, he was so very sensitive and oh so perfectly considered, that he felt like he had to reformulate the questions and change the term to PEOPLEKIND. To make it gender neutral. Because really, we hear mankind and in our head all the women and everyone in between disappears. 

These, by the way, are the things that get people like Trump elected. Because people whose lives are hard, who are most of the voters, HATE this crap, they have no time or capacity for this level of snobbish and complacent political correctness and like things to be called with their name. 

There. I'll go make dinner now.
I'll peel some PEOPLEgo for a roPEOPLEtic dinner with my PERSON, then a movie, that being Switzerland, will be in GerPEOPLE

1 comment:

  1. You are so damn right!

    HuPEOPLEity is sick with empty political correctness...

    ReplyDelete